Fees & Deposits
Dancers are only permitted to participate in their class when all fees and payments have been submitted to the office.
- Although class selection can be completed online, payment must be submitted in person or by mail
- All fees are payable by cash or cheque—sorry, no debit or credit cards
- Registration fees, festival fees and costume deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable
PYP Company payments and fees are separate from your regular class fees. Please consult the PYP handbook for more information.
- Fees are payable to Peninsula Young Performers (do not abbreviate the payee to PYP)
- Do not include Company classes when calculating total number of hours per week
The annual registration fee is $30 for an individual student or $40 per family.
- Registration fees are separate from class fees and dated for the date of registration
- Registration fees are non-refundable
- Please be prepared with all of your payments on registration day
Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF)
All failed payments are subject to NSF fee of $25. The NSF fee can only be paid with cash.
Schedule changes are subject to a $10 administration fee. Changes are processed upon receipt of the fee.
- Classes up to one hour: $15 drop-in fee
- Classes exceeding one hour: $25 drop-in fee
There is no administration fee to add a class.
Costume deposits are $60 per student per class.
- The deposit must be submittted at time of registration
- The deposit must be post-dated for October 1
As this is a deposit only, any outstanding balance will be collected in the Spring. If the cost of the costumes comes to less than the deposit, the balance will be refunded. Typically, costumes run from $90–110 each.
Costume deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable, with the exception of Adult class costume deposits.
- Costume deposits for classes designated Adult are refundable until January 15; the date at which performance class participants must determine whether they are going to perform in Recital or not